Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

John Smith posted:

How about one studying personal finance on his own time because of personal responsibility? What do you think?

After all, it is pretty obvious that it is helpful. It is only a matter of whether you are willing to endure the pain of reading through a bunch of textbooks and doing the research to educate yourself.

But that's what reading SomethingAwful is for!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

pig slut lisa posted:

Didn't some goon have a goldmined thread like 4 years (maybe more, I dunno) about building a houseboat himself and moving onto it?

Link?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

CombatInformatiker posted:

Despite all the evidence to the contrary, you actually believe this?! :psyduck: Or is this merely an empty phrase, like "How are you?"?

It's actually written into the constitution that all citizens must say that phrase at least twice a day, lest we have our eyes picked out by Bald Eagles.

edit: Can also be considered factual if greatest = country with most/biggest/best guns

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Paris totally smells like piss tho

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

As an aspiring actuary, I vote we go back to talking about how the SOA is loving everyone over. Need to know how much of a mistake I've made in my career choices thus far :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

blugu64 posted:

:lol: if you've ever trusted vw after what stories your grand (great grand?)) father has told you.

(If you have a family like mine also count mitsubishi)

I don't have any grandfathers, so you're just gonna have to tell the stories for them :colbert:

• Locked thread