Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

Medullah posted:

hate illegals

ftfy

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoke
Mar 12, 2005

I am NOT a red Bumblebee for god's sake!

Gun Saliva

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

You can get pretty tiny Bluetooth speakers now, they should make a Blaster + Soundwave with one built in.

But my Soundwave already plays MP3s. They're on miniSD but still...

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Nodosaur posted:

Soundwave as an Amazon Alexa device

My boy would never sell out to bezos.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

https://news.tfw2005.com/2024/03/27/target-legacy-united-multipack-first-look-507294

This years Target 4-pack is Prime Cliffjumper, prototype colors Tarantulas, G1 Squeezeplay, and Cyberverse Tarn

Anyone who doesn’t want their Tarn from this pack sell them to me. I want to troop build Perfect Decepticons.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
his....his name is Squeezeplay?

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Yes? It’s a normal word for an attempted power grab also he’s a cobra crab hybrid monster that squeezes you with pincers.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
It's also the name he's had for 40 years or whatever.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Wasn't he Crashbash in Titans Return?

CJ and Squeezeplay look incredible.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Aw, I was hoping for a three pack of Squeezeplay, Horri-Bull and Fangry.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Yeah that's an $80 Squeezeplay to me, which is a harder sell.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I mean, Fangry was already in another pack

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
There’s a huge squeezeplay scene up the road in Portland. All the best polycules are part of it.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Is Cliffjumper using the, uh, guy from Rescue Bots mold?

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Yes. They were obvious pretools for each other.

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Looks like the next Collab figure got a preorder put up early

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B0CSGXKLZC/

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Other posted:

Needs to shoot hot pizza's from chest.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Nodosaur posted:

Yes. They were obvious pretools for each other.

First I've heard of it but I'll take your word for it

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Other posted:

It comes with four heads, belt buckles and weapons so it can be any of the turtles, which is cool. The heads are all repaints of each other, so no different expressions, but still !!

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

Dabir posted:

First I've heard of it but I'll take your word for it

I remember it being commonly speculated as well. People noticed the conspicuous side-mounted exhausts pretty quickly when Chase was revealed, and most of the discussion I saw of possible retools was between Cliffjumper and Lockdown.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Yeeeeah the party wagon

Now do the blimp

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Yeaaa I'd like that Squeezeplay but I already have a Tarn and Tarantulas sooo

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Good Listener posted:

Yeaaa I'd like that Squeezeplay but I already have a Tarn and Tarantulas sooo

Tarn is hella popular so you can probably sell him easy

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Nodosaur posted:

https://news.tfw2005.com/2024/03/27/target-legacy-united-multipack-first-look-507294

This years Target 4-pack is Prime Cliffjumper, prototype colors Tarantulas, G1 Squeezeplay, and Cyberverse Tarn

Anyone who doesn’t want their Tarn from this pack sell them to me. I want to troop build Perfect Decepticons.

What an odd mix of characters. Kind of want 3, Tarantulas can get in the sea.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Other posted:

that looks loving incredible, I am definitely getting at least one for myself and one for my friend who is an absolute tmnt nut

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

The_Doctor posted:

What an odd mix of characters. Kind of want 3, Tarantulas can get in the sea.

I can see the figure selection making sense individually, if not in a group.

Orange Tarantulas was supposedly originally slated for Legacy Evolution, but the Target/Buzzworthy line has a history of releasing toy-colors Beast Wars figures so it makes sense that they'd move him there instead.

Tarn was a pretty hard to find figure during his solo release, so this is a way to make him available again.

Cliffjumper seems to have been something they had planned from the beginning for the Chase mold, so might have just been put in the pack as a result of shuffling around character selection for the mainline. I could easily see Slipstream ending up in this pack and Cliffjumper taking her place in United Wave 4 if things had gone differently.

They did Fangry in a previous Target/Buzzworthy pack, so it makes sense to put Squeezeplay in there too. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Horri-Bull in a year or two.

As a group though, it's definitely a weird selection. It's not like the Troop Builder or Creatures Collide packs where there's a consistent theme, but I guess it's not too far off from the Worlds Collide pack.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1773396035844333884?s=20

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Is that a new mold?

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe
It's the Siege mold but without his extra armor bits and includes Optimus' decapitated head.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

TMNT party van went up on Target’s app and instantly sold out, Jesus Christ.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Xenomrph posted:

Still up at BBTS

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/270612?o=1

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
People must still not know about Pulse as it's up there to pre order.

A third release of the Ghostbusters one as well.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

The Last Call posted:

Pulse is usually worthwhile, but the Target one was sold out so I had to actually shop at Target online.

It's somewhat better than Walmart online, I'll give it that. Still a lot of weird 3rd party sellers going on on those sites.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Up on Amazon now

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

The Last Call posted:

I ended up ordering it on Pulse, I just wanted it from Target since I can get 5% off and I had a coupon.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Xenomrph posted:

They have a coupon going so it's the cheapest option right now.

Also Target seems to be conservative on their preorder allotments, which I'll take over Walmart's, where it's a crap shoot if It'll actually ever ship.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Dang it, somehow I hadn't noticed until just now that I'd ordered Reactivate Bumblebee and Starscream from A3U instead of Optimus and Soundwave. I've already been billed (and paid!) for them, too. Order hasn't shipped yet cause it's waiting on something else, debating seeing whether I can cancel out of it.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Word is we're getting a Knight Rider collab, how cool is that.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

The Last Call posted:

And another crack at Star Wars, but maybe good this time? An X-wing using the Triggerhappy mould would be fantastic.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

The Last Call posted:

Finally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

They mentioned during today's stream that the TMNT collab is partially due to both franchises having their 40th anniversary this year, so I wouldn't put it past them to do an Episode I vehicle for the 25th anniversary.

The vehicles from that movie aren't as iconic as the OT ships, but a podracer that's got a headmaster pilot and is compatible with the Junkion play pattern (since it would pretty much have to be a partsformer) could be pretty fun.