Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I mean, that’s why I bought that cell shaded siege Megatron when I saw it at the store. I don’t normally buy transformers, but it just looked like the PERFECT Megatron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Rhyno posted:

drat

Peace out to all my MPs I guess

Edit: and despite Pulse assuring me my address was updated they still sent my box to my old house.

MP BW Megatron was probably one of the few MPs ive ever really wanted. But now I don’t even know if I’d need it?? This looks awesome!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

EthanSteele posted:

MP BW Megatron is rad and more cartoon accurate imo (just look at the heads, the MP is straight out of the show) and I imagine this one is going to be much smaller than the MP, but it looks cool as hell and I'm probably going to end up picking it up too.

Oh yeah he still is, don’t get me wrong. But he’s super expensive at this point. So if I can get a new, really good-looking one at a fraction of the price I’ll take it.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I found Optimus Primal last weekend. He's great. I don't really collect Transformers at all, but I will make an exception for the new Beast Wars stuff. Is BW Megatron actually in stores yet?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think Black Arachnia looks pretty cool....

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Granted I’m a transformers novice, but I think the one on the right looks good?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got Kingdom Black Arachnia. Great figure, but it looks like someone took out the trading card for some reason? Huh? Are those actually worth anything?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Finally found WFC Beast Wars Megatron in store.... he’s amazing. This is one transformer that definitely makes me say “yes”

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I shouldn’t have clicked into this thread again… that Transmetal Megatron looks so good!!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Ooh, a new Transmetal 2 Megatron? Awesome!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The new TM2 Megatron will be available in stores right? I missed getting him on hasbro pulse

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Found Tarantulas at the store today. He’s no Inferno, but he’s really good.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is there a resource online for looking up old Transformers instructions? I found my original TM2 Megatron, and I'd like to transform him into robot mode.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Joe Fisto posted:

Here's my Beastie Boys and Girls

I have another one on its way from China right now, I will post when I get it (hopefully this week).

Where’s that giant TM2 Megatron from? Was it third party?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Hey is that third party Transmetal 1 Megatron people were posting about months ago still readily available?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I watched Thew’s Unicron review, and I know the point of it is to show how the Haslab Unicron is Bad Actually, but I’m sorry but that thing looks awesome and I still want one

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Good thing I read about this sale here, was able to get out to Target and get this guy I've been eyeing:

Funny to think that it's been so long since Armada aired that it can now be mined for nostalgia... is Animated next?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I honestly did not know that! Or maybe I saw it before and forgot, either way that's cool! I loved the Animated show and figure line, Animated Ultra Magnus was one of my favorite Transformers toys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I’m interested in getting MP-36. I tried looking on eBay and I see prices run a decent gamut , I’m assuming some of these are KOs? How can you tell a KO from a real one? Also if there’s a KO that’s like, 90% as good as the original I’d also be interested