Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:

Zoe posted:

As long as I'm here, another comic question. Is there anything that follows that group of Decepticons that found Grimlock? Fulcrum and Misfire and whoever else? They got a brief scene in Vol 5 when Tyrest was doing his thing, which reminded me, they were kind of fun.

Just MTMTE.

They've had one arc per season and appear during finales.

I think they'll meet up with Team Rodimus now that the Lost Light are traitors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

We didnt see those corpses after their initial injuries. Skids had been dead for a few minutes.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Blackheart posted:

Neato. Some huge shoulder kibble under the wings though.

What Starscream is this

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

BizarroAzrael posted:

Yes, his Shattered Glass scheme. I dig it.

It's Black Rodimus

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Re: Tarn in 55,

Glitch was in Shadowplay as the guy who disabled technology with touch. He was quoted as someday being able to apply it from a distance. Well.. no poo poo. :aaa:

Oh poo poo realisation, Glitch worked with Skids to stop the matrix bomb back before the war.. then recruited Skids to build the furnace. Jesus loving christ. :aaaaa:

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Hooooley shiiiit. :chanpop:

Xenomrph posted:

Yeah I've been reading MTMTE as it releases in trade format and I'm super behind, I've read up as far as Dark Cybertron (volume 6 I believe?) and Amazon tells me that volume 9 came out in May.

You've read up to volume 5 then, the Dark Cybertron stuff was collected in it's own trade and volume 6 starts 6 months after Dark Cybertron

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

I like the DJD and thought #55 was good.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

A lot happened in Lost Light #1.

The crew get stuck in the functionist council universe :chanpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Regarding the name change.

They're not on their quest anymore. They're lost.

:bravo: James :bravo: