Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

I got pulled in by The_Doctor, I ordered the KO MP Tony Ironhide. I also ordered a £30 Lego set too drunk so it's all his fault. Whatcha gonna do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

The_Doctor posted:

Oh poo poo!

Treated myself to a Perceptor :3:

Goddamnit I should have gone in there today, I will rock in on Monday and hope for a Broadside

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

Says my KO Ironhide got dispatched yesterday after ordering Saturday. China/HK is weird, some stuff I order takes 4 days (!) and other bits take 6 weeks. And that's all free P&P too.

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

My KO MP 'ROBOT FORMER' Ironhide came this morning, seems absolutely rock solid aside from a few minor imperfections, that can't be seen in robot mode anyway. I like that transformation too, no kibble all folding in.

Goldskull fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Feb 16, 2017

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

Wondered why it wasn't coming up. Doesn't like postimage links either. Oh well, you know what it looks like.

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

The_Doctor posted:

:siren: London peeps (which I honestly think is just me and BizarroAzrael at this point) :siren:

Orbital has a couple of TR Misfires and Windblades left, along with 2 Blitzwings. I picked up a Misfire because I wanted him NOW.

edit: Wingspan and Cloudraker are a Walgreens exclusive. Well poo poo.

I'll have a look on my way to town tomorrow, I know Kapow have a Sale coming up this weekend though according to FB, might wait on that. They still doing the TR Deluxes for ~£23? I got Twinferno from there and could've had him for £10 about 3 weeks later.

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

I Like that PotP Prime. Not as much as the God Ginrai one but I don't have any Optimuses in my collection.

Edit: Seeing as I got the page snype: I will own the entire Dinobot PotP set, they look amazing

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

Well while I'm waiting to buy those PotP Dinobots I ordered the SE yellow Rally version of Taerraigis Trailbreaker etc.

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

My Terraegis Rally came this morning. Goddamn those legs are a mare to get undone as the first step in his transformation until you realise they're kind of backwards tabbed in on the doors. Is it impossible for the instructions to say so on a £90 item? Has some floppy QC issues too on the feet and spine parts but nothing that can't be fixed. Looks good on shelf.

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

The_Doctor posted:

Have you tried swapping his head?

Wasn't intending to, I like the one it comes with. Let me guess, that's also impossible?

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

The_Doctor posted:

The screw on mine was tightened so much, the head stripped in one go.

Also, I'll take an Arcee if anyone finds they have a spare.

I may well give that a miss then. You got any issues with his feet? one of mine's all floppy and I can't quite get to the screw. Other bits do really like popping off too but they just clip back on again. I'll see how I feel in a week or two and then may well eBay him.

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

Doubt it would make a difference to Whiteleys TRU which has looked like it was about to close at any second for the last 3 years anyway. Although everything else in Whiteleys looks like that too.

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

My Ectotron came yesterday, absolutely solid retool of Onslaught where his legs actually hold up. The slimer's pretty good too, only thing I'd gripe about is the proton pack cord being a bit loose. Otherwise, quality late birthday present.

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

I've not bought anything since MP Sunstreaker but I pre-ordered Snapdragon because gently caress yeah my favourite G1 finally gets a new mold.

I have a week off next week so gonna do some paintings based on my MP/Hastak photos to sell on. As long as mods say 'yes cool' was going to post them up here/sell through on social media etc. First ones up will be Wheeljack/Shockwave/Smokescreen/Slugslinger

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

Anora posted:

Lio Convoy
JFC

Isn't this a ~$270 figure? That Lion mode is some atrocious My Little Pony poo poo too.

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

WFC Snapdragon arrived yesterday. Really good figure, engineering and how he transforms reminds me of Triggerhappy in everything all folding out of his chest. Dragon mode is a bit 'wide load' but I'm not sure what else they could've done. Cool how the head forms the jaw rather than the entire dragon head like in G1 too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

Does anyone have a handy link to the article on Marvel UK Transformers comics and how they did it/got chopped down by budget cuts? Sure I read it from a link someone posted here, it's like a talking heads multiple interview piece on art processes from all the writers/artists/letterers involved, and how they interacted with Marvel US etc. Cheers!