Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

I might not be a regular but I'll chime in. WFH, got flu (not covid), and I haven't bought anything new in a while, other than the huge Andrew Griffith poster which my regular framer is busy not framing because of being afraid to cut a huge piece of glass covid.

What I'm saving up to is TFNation but now covid got me worried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

The_Doctor posted:

Wait, Rescue Bots is still going? That must make it the single longest running series, right?

Rescue bots is now the officially longest running Transformers cartoon series, with 104 episodes as opposed to the 98 episodes of the first series.

The series fully deserves that title.

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

My pick would be Skids, Ratchet, Drift, Nightbeat and Nautica. Riptide would end up tagging along because he got valued as 0 in the system.