Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Piston would make an amazing Generations Bulkhead if he was voyager sized and had an underbite faceplate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Euthanize everyone under the age of 30.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I'm still hoping for a combiner made of Bayverse characters-

Barricade from Streetwise, Stinger from Breakdown, Frenzy from Legends Groove, Wreckage from Rook, 'Devastator'(just call him Demolishor instead) from Brawl and Blackout from a heavily retooled Silverbolt.

Hell, i'd like a TFA Bulkhead retooled from Rook, too.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I'm in love with Victorion's battleclogs and actual hands, but jesus christ those colors clash in the worst way. Tone down the teal a bit and make the red into more of a red-orange and it'd be fine, but it's literally painful(my eyes can't seem to focus on those colors right next to each other :pwn: ) to look at as-is.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Blackheart posted:

e: please help, I didn't want to like the masquerade guys but.. I'm... LIKING THEM

Ok, CH Windblade's color scheme is obviously homaging Energon Sam's Club Starscream, and the other two definitely give off a Skywarp and Thundercracker vibe. I kinda want them now.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

This should be the entirety of the thread's OP.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Real rhinos didn't bring Optimus Primal back from the dead. :colbert:

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Well, 2016 is going to be the year of Masterpiece Beast Wars, and we've already seen the initial sculpt for Primal's gorilla mode. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that we'll get season 1 versions of Megatron, Cheetor and Dinobot, and maybe Silverbolt and TM Blackarachnia.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Rhyno posted:

Are you reaping us?

Hell no, i'm just tossing out poo poo that I want to happen :(

edit: but "2016 - Year Of Masterpiece Beast Wars" is totally a thing that was announced. Botcon maybe?

edit deuce: Found a source: http://www.allspark.com/2015/06/masterpiece-beast-convoy/

Silhouette fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Aug 19, 2015

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Pretender Bumblebee was the best VW Beetle BB ever until MPBB came out.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

The proportions and oval-shaped saucer section make that look more like Voyager than the Enterprise.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Why the gently caress would they use BM Primal instead of BW TM or OpOp?

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Nooooooooooo :negative:

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I want to know why they're not called Alphabots.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Garfield?

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I'm going to be extremely pissed mildly upset if we don't get Scorponok in Titan Wars. Omega Supreme, Trypticon and maybe Grandus would be nice, too.

edit: OH! Broadside, too. He could even be remolded into Tidal Wave!

Also, Tidal Wave. :v:

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Darth TNT posted:

What type of airplane would he be?

Hughes H-4 Hercules.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

gently caress monster trucks, i've been waiting years for a bus transformer.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Rhyno posted:

Well.......

I kid I kid! As a birth gift check out this IDW THUNDERWING!

Only two finished modes shown but they have the concept image behind the alt mode. And it appears to be MP Magnus sized! Killer!

The first image looks more like a CHUG-style TFA Omega Supreme, which i'm all about.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I wonder if any 3P companies will make a space bridge monitoring/comms station playset for MPSW.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I'll be surprised if Funpub doesn't do a Timelines Wreckers set in addition to the Predacus one, with Primal Prime (Optimus), Apelinq (Blackjack), Packrat (Dragstrip), CATscan (Ravage/Breakdown) and 2 other Funpub fanfiction mooks.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

3 posted:

Hail robot Satan

I'm still crossing my fingers for a retool of Leader CW Megatron into this guy.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

It's called Titans Return, and everything is a Headmaster. Of course we're getting Fort Max and Scorponok. And then I can die happy.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

TFP Deluxe Wheeljack is still my favorite toy of that size class of all time. He's just so goddamn good in both modes.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I'm still surprised that he was never remolded into Hot Rod or Drift, since the mold would work for both of them.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Powerhug's name is 10000% better, simply because someone at Takara saw him and was like "I totally know what this dude's deal is."

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Look at all you shameful motherfuckers not voting for Scorponok. You make me sick.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Scorponok being the best aside, when are we getting a Titan class Gobots Guardian Base?

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Omega as a double Headmaster would be great, since you could have the body turn into the base/launchpad/railway, the larger head turn into a starship, and the starship's head turn into a tiny train.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

The Goon posted:

Screw you all. A Powermaster Prime without a Powermaster and no transformable cab isn't any sort of Powermaster I want in my collection. :colbert:

He deserves better than just being a goddamn Magnus retool.

I'm not a fan of how TR PM Prime looks, but I do love how the tables have turned and Prime is now a Magnus remold, instead of the other way around :v:

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Scorponok is inevitable. I'm sure that Takara and Hasbro would love if he won, since there are 2 redecos/remolds practically baked in. (Black Zarak and Energon Scorponok)

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Deceptive Thinker posted:

I can't say much without giving away things that are still up in the air

Trypticon confirmed to be an upscaled Alpha Bravo redeco

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Blackheart posted:

Hasbro why won't you let the classics Rodimus mold rest in peace. It longs for death.

F that, let's just rejoice that his toy's finally called Hot Rod again, and not Rodimus!

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

If anything, we'd probably get MP BW Megatron, Cheetor, Blackarachnia, and a ton of repaints/remolds of them before Rhinox.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Blackheart posted:

It looks really great. More sword wielding figures should be able to tilt their hands and hold their swords parallel to their arm. Or at least more tilted than the usual 90°.

This is one of the reasons that PRID Wheeljack is one of the best toys in the entire history of Transformers.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Wake me up when there's a Transformers game that's basically Borderlands 2, but in third person with transformations and i'll be excited.

Also, Beast Wars does, has and always will loving Own, and everyone that thinks otherwise is wrong and dumb and probably incontinent.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I always figured that Minicons were the consolidation of the whole Target/Head/Power/Brain/Micromaster thing, since there are Minicons that do all of those things. Armada Sideways is a Headmaster, Armada Overload is a Brainmaster, a bunch of Minicons turn into weapons (latest being the Arms Microns), and there are plenty of other examples floating around.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Sizone posted:

What are the, like, pinnacle episodes of Beast Wars? 'Cause I watched the first three episodes and the only thing I've been struck with so far is how bad and dumb it is.

Double Dinobot, Call of the Wild, The Low Road and Go With the Flow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Why cookie Rocket posted:

obnoxious the constant screaming of "terrorize/maximize!" was at that point in the show.

I believe you mean "awesome"