Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:
Here's to a new thread, a possible new job, and a new chance to blow my income on products meant for children. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

I'm employed again so I'm back on my poo poo. Just got Siege Galaxy Prime and god I love this chunky bastard. I had my roommate touch up the smokestacks and a little bit of detailing, but I may commission her to do it up like her Ultra Magnus:

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

I realized that my Galaxy Prime could use an ax, so I ordered a Pteraxadon and I'm planning to give it a sorta Animated-inspired wash of color.

Hey check it out, it's Not-Swoop

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

Finished my first repaint. Siege Pteraxadon in OP's colors, reminiscent of Animated Prime's ax. I could have just done his green parts orange and called it instead but I wanted the challenge. I need to let it sit a few days and clean up the handle pin area.

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

where is this boy at it's already past time :<

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

Finally bit the bullet and repainted Universe Dinobot. One of these days I may come back to it but for now I'm satisfied with it not looking like a grey. gold, and purple turd.

Joints are still hell, looks nice tho :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

Knormal posted:

Shameless plug reminder that I'm selling off a lot of these guys, $10 a piece for deluxes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BHDbgOR-IAYCczH-nyNtBthcsQr1rUWJlHXMIuZZdzE/edit?usp=sharing

I also preordered the accessories pack, but really I just want Roller and some of the accessories. I'll probably sell off the Centurion guy when the time comes, if anyone's just interested in the guy.

I also set you a pm, heads up