Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Phy posted:

I'd say Skuarge, but that would leave Cyc as the only one without a bird pun name

(unless someone else can think of a good one?)
SKRAWGE and SKUACLONUS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I would rather save 40 bucks and wait a month than pay the BBTS markup

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
GOON

also honestly it doesn't seem too bad if Ginrai is obtainable by itself. that part looks super good, it's the combined mode that doesn't look amazing. like I don't even hate it but I don't think it's worth even close to that much

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
had these tucked away in a bookshelf and decided to sell them, but I have no idea what they're worth nowadays. I feel like I've seen them go for quite a bit before, but also there's no sold listings on ebay currently.

one problem I remember them having is the binding is not great, so pages would sometimes come loose, as visible behind the galvatron-cover volume.

they're really neat books with lots of info and great photos, as well as little footnotes mentioning things like common breakage points, manufacturing errors, etc. if they still made them to this day I'd probably keep them, but they only go up to beast wars and RID iirc.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
they definitely are, and I've considered having them put in a ring binder to solve the binding problem, but also if they're valuable honestly I'd rather sell them. they're a novelty but I've looked at them maybe once or twice since I originally bought and read them.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
drat, that moon rover optimus prime actually looks pretty rad. shame it was A: super expensive and B: sold it immediately
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ndXFBYMQI&hd=1

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I...had no idea this game existed. An angry birds game crossed with transformers that seems to be a run and gun sidescroller? Weird. Nice theme though apparently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8-5hnwtw6I&hd=1

I do like that one of them transforms into a washing machine. I kinda wish there were more mundane transformers like that one that transforms into a toaster.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I swear we got one for that at one point, didn't we?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Sockser posted:

Oh yeah Dispensor exists and is great. I have him in a bin somewhere

Although I did not know there was also a one-of-these-guys of him, that I must now purchase

I actually think I have the tiny statue of him, but I was never able to find the actual proper transformer, if you don't want him would you sell him?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
the movie looks pretty good visually and is probably decently paced and not super quippy but trailers always do this poo poo

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I actually like the original version as a "robot who can turn into an artillery alternate mode", even if it is clearly shockwave laying down. it kinda sells it to me regardless even if it isn't perfect.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Joe Fisto posted:

Yellow car man

spock-looking motherfucker

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
god drat these look nice
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/275026?o=10

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/85658?o=10

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
They Tried

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
probably the anime version

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
missing link optimus owns so much

feels really great, is surprisingly hefty for its size, and all the main joints are nice and ratchety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
give it to meeeeeee