Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Ooo, that cactus is up to something, investigate! If it isn't up to anything we need to clown it.

(Clown, vb: To add paint to a person or thing in order to give the impression of a clown's face, imbuing it with the magic of clown.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Uniwagon! Also take the gold.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
That's so sad, boo! That would have been great too, but we need more CYOA clown related mayhem

What's the weird spiderweb thing in the church?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Grap a pick or the long handled shovel! Later you can do a humorous skit that involves dropping the head on someone's foot or spinning around and accidentally smacking them in the face.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Seconding calling out to the bats.

Or failing that I'm sure Eughh hasn't eaten in a few days.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Just a thought. Let's pretend you're hanging out in a mine for unknown reasons, when through the gloom comes... well Dropsy and Euugh doing their very best Donkey and Diddy Kong impression. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't experience any truly conscious thought until all movement stopped and there was nothing but the frantic *click click click* as my spent gun hammered away at the six empty chambers.

This man has nerves of steel. I just hope he's a good guy.

(Still voting for calling in a bat attack)

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Paradox Personified posted:

All names in this game must be fantastic and also end with a y.
Thought I'd let you all know ahead of time.

Eughh

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I think you are all forgetting that Dropsy needs a hat. A big black hat.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

zoomdog posted:

This, but you can't just take his hat, that would be stealing! Trade it for some clown paint.

Good point. What sort of monster would we be if we didn't leave a trail of clowned corpses in our wake?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Shiny things!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Through the portal, those lights remind me of circus lights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Gaspy Conana posted:

Outrail, your newly coined phrase got a special mention! :woop:

Next stop, the Oxford dictionary.

I can only hope that one day I read a newspaper article with the phrase '...that The Ringmaster would leave his victims clowned and naked as part of a...'

• Locked thread