Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walking Dad
Dec 31, 2012
In as Rodnik, can't believe I bought this game, its like a Mount and Blade RTS. I can't decide if its stupid fun or just stupid yet though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

In as AfroSquirrel, listed Archonex as referrer.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Is it possible to level units outside of battle? I just grabbed a Dwarven Cannon that was on sale and don't want to risk it just yet. Also, it seems that they start with a single shot per battle.

Do you still have an extra referral code, Archonex?

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

Catapults and probably cannons have to reload after every shot, and in the case of catapults anyway, they reload from the stone supply you've brought to battle. So it has as many shots as you have stone.

I also don't believe siege weapons can level up. My orc catapult killed a bunch of guys and didn't even get exp for it.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I'm working up some sort of lucrative gold production method using increasing my army cap and making a bunch of 60 unit peasant camps searching for gold. I think this strategy would work a lot better for plains region humans but whatever.

AfroSquirrel posted:

Is it possible to level units outside of battle? I just grabbed a Dwarven Cannon that was on sale and don't want to risk it just yet. Also, it seems that they start with a single shot per battle.

You can level units by bringing them to a town that trains units and paying a gold fee. Siege weapons do not have levels. I use this method to level up most of my armies because it's far less time consuming if you have a good gold production facility set up at your home city. You need to carry stone on your army to continue to fire siege weaponry. Each shot uses 1 stone.

quote:

Is the alliance full again, or could I get an invite?

Done.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Jun 29, 2013

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Well, I guess that's good news and bad news then. Ammo won't be a problem, but I won't be able to have a L10 Dwarfgun one-shotting people's knights with maxed out grapeshot.

Is the alliance full again, or could I get an invite?

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
A simple guide to fire in Dawn of Fantasy:

AfroSquirrel posted:

Well, I guess that's good news and bad news then. Ammo won't be a problem, but I won't be able to have a L10 Dwarfgun one-shotting people's knights with maxed out grapeshot.

Siege weapons are only really anti-personnel when you light their projectiles on fire for +200 fire damage since normal units have no fire resistance. Also trebuchets for example do 450 crush damage and most people don't put crush resistance on their units very often, that said they can always just re-spec on the fly if they notice you're trying to kill their units with siege weapons. I really question some of the mechanics in this game sometimes, and being able to completely change your units stats whenever you want to during a battle is one of those mechanics.

vvv If every goon who posted in this thread complained about it on the forums I'd bet we could get it changed vvv

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jun 29, 2013

The Walking Dad
Dec 31, 2012

Extra posted:

I really question some of the mechanics in this game sometimes, and being able to completely change your units stats whenever you want to during a battle is one of those mechanics.

This a thousand times.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

AfroSquirrel posted:

Do you still have an extra referral code, Archonex?

I do. Sent them out to those who asked, but it says I can't send you private messages. Posting it publicly is just asking for it to get nabbed, too. If I see you in game I can pass it along.

Also, the ability to respec units without any cost is probably the only big issue I have with the game. It gives certain army strategies a huge advantage, provided they have the time to regear. Coincidentally this makes sieging some areas (Like loving Southmount.) a godawful pain in the rear end. Since there's significant leadup time prior to when the attacker can strike.

That being said, having gotten a max level Southmount citadel, I can say that there is one counter. This is also a good strategy for people looking to just burn poo poo down and not worry about winning, so this might bear reading:

How to pillage and burn on the cheap:

In Southmount, 90 percent of your houses and industry buildings are placed outside the badass super-castle on top of a mountain. Meaning you can watch the tears flow downhill in rivers from there as they watch you burn down their massive gold farming economy if you know what you're oding.

Bring along like 1000 to 2000 or so gold and a few trash peasants and you can usually burn the place down before passing the defender/s the the equivalent of a waiter's tip to rebuild the countryside surrounding the mountain before retreating. To retreat you should have to give tribute in the form of a proportion of the resources and the trash economy workers. Which is nowhere near enough to repair it all if you managed to wipe everything out. :unsmigghh:

You can also supplement your resources by using the peasants/marauders/wardens as looters. This will give you a poo poo-ton of gold to work with, and will probably have you taking some spoils from the inevitable defeat that a pillaging run (As opposed to a siege run.) will give you. Sure, you'll take a "loss" on your profile, but that means nothing if you earned some crowns and gold/wood/stone/food from the siege itself while burning his home down.

This also works with many high level PC cities that favor heavy defenses. Many of the ones i've seen so far put their major industry buildings outside the walls, keeping troop producing buildings inside. Meaning the defender has to not only repair the damage, but also bring their industry workers back inside before they get massacred during the siege.

Given that dwarven miners are hands down the best gold farming unit in the game economy wise and can only be obtained through daily rewards or the crown shop, this is a big deal for people looking to do indiscriminate damage to an enemy. Slaughtering their resource producers means they have to rebuild the workers and put them back on the resources once they're ready. This can cost crowns, or resources they might not have (In the case of elves.) without paying more resources to go to the market.

Keep in mind though that if a player realizes you have a lovely army, they might sally out once they see you burning everything down. This is a potential strategy for taking a castle however. If you can provoke them off the walls and onto even ground you stand a better chance of taking the castle itself, since you won't have to deal with as many ranged units on high cover or as many melee units that can easily retreat to cover to heal up.

Many players know to put high level archers with max range on the walls (Since the only reason to use the basic archer type is their ridiculously insane range.) to whittle down intruders. Killing them basically delivers what is usually a deathblow for the defenders. So finding an area they have to sally too is a good plan for actual defenders as well, provided you have the time to kill the army they send, then take the castle.

One final thing. All PVP gives crowns if they accept, even if you lose. And they have to pay you tribute if they refuse to fight you. This means they have to give a portion of the cities stocked resources to you, and any economy or military unit they have if they don't have the cash. Making good use of "raiding and pillaging" armies like that, as opposed to siege warfare, is a good way to get cash if you're good at it. Though again, if you're the type to obsess about your sick K/D ratio this probably isn't going to be your favorite tactic.

All in all though, my original post I typed up basically described it as "Mount and Blade: The MMO: The RTS", which is spot on in terms of presentation. Which is exactly the sort of medieval warfare gaming itch I was hoping to scratch when I picked this up. Hilarious that someone else picked up on that too.

Edit: Also, some of the lore that pops up in the loading screens in this game is goony as poo poo.

Southmount, continuing the trend of being the most ridiculous area in the setting, has a "soap day" where a bunch of young men chase a slippery bar of soap down a fast flowing and rocky river. They do this because it's the "Menthorn"; Menthorn's being some traitorous assholes from the regions down south that keep trying to depose them as lords of the realm. Why they try to embody a bar of soap as them is beyond me. :gay:

Also one of their famous characters in the lore basically rage-quit a simple game by chopping his own loving hand off with an axe or something. Which is remarkably in line with what players probably feel like doing after they lose their city there. Place is expensive to get the defenses set up due to all the unit considerations.

Loading into sieges around there is basically a gamble to see what ridiculous (and possibly badly typed) bit of lore i'll get to read at any given time. I'd take screenshots of some of it, but Steam refuses to let me. :argh:

AfroSquirrel posted:

Dwarven cannons actually get a special ability called "grapeshot". It has a low range and appears to be built for line fighting in the field, but it looks to be suitably destructive. I haven't had a chance to use it yet outside of a PVE siege. When I did use it though it pretty much decimated the reinforcement knights that came charging in when the timer for them ticked down.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jun 29, 2013

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

^That's what I was hoping for (cannon-wise).

Since it isn't mentioned anywhere in game: Armor upgrades from the blacksmith are good for 10% resistance. Also, rushing halves build time and costs 1 crown.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
Do the resources in your home town permanently deplete when you empty them?

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Interesting news according to the Game Balance Dev Guy cavaliers do 3x damage against ranged troops and 4x damage against small monsters as a hidden mechanic. Which actually might be useful if cavaliers didn't die so quickly but who knows maybe someone can work it into some semi-tanky cavalier ranged unit slayers. It also might be useful if they took the time to write the hidden bonuses on the tooltip for the unit.

Source

gwrtheyrn posted:

Do the resources in your home town permanently deplete when you empty them?

No, they regenerate fairly promptly.

Dazzo posted:

This game looks neat. I picked up a copy from the main site for 15 bucks. I'm in as Dazzo.

Alliance is full currently but add me to friends and I'll invite you when I expand it again.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jun 29, 2013

Dazzo
Jun 22, 2006

This game looks neat. I picked up a copy from the main site for 15 bucks. I'm in as Dazzo.

Infinite Monkeys
Jul 18, 2010

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.
Cavaliers are awful though.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

I stumbled across a handy EXP grinding trick for new (Southmont?) human players. Hold off on giving your troops attack on levelups (stick to a regen or two, some hp, and a bunch of resistances) until you get the quest where you are to be knighted. On that quest, bring the troops you want to train, whatever heroes you have, and one powerful unit (preferably a dragon).

In the quest, eliminate the forces outside the castle (dragonfire is quickest). Wait a bit for the troops inside the castle to level from killing your allies soldiers (above 5 might be enough; I haven't done any testing). Now, send in your troops. Neither side will be able to kill each other, and will continually level from being in combat. After a certain point, you can probably even go AFK and watch TV or something. When you've grown tired of grinding, start buying attack on levelup or send in your dragon/whatever to break the tie.

I went in with two heroes, eight swordsmen/knights, two archers, a cart, and two peasants. The heroes were 31 and 20 by the end, the foot troops were 11-14, the archers stopped at 5 because they ran out of arrows, and the civilians got eaten by wolves. Spoilered in case people want the quest to be a surprise.

BuzzW
Jul 30, 2006

So I've been playing Southmont humans and desert orcs for a while now, both have armies around 350-400. I screwed up developing Southmont for a while because I didn't realize that upgrading buildings reduced cost and I was wasting a lot of resources. I've got some decent knight and archer buildings now though and I'm about to start sieging for real.

Also sorry for not accepting your friend request Dazzo, I wasn't paying attention to the thread.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
So I found a decent trick for getting cash as a developing city. If you're playing as orcs or elves, there's a region called Dunn Ergast or something like that near their lands.

It's filled with dwarves and loot. Including mine carts with 400 stone and gold. One skirmish in the place with nothing but level 5 grandmasters and rangers netted me 3200 gold. Which is great money for someone starting out that wants to get that strength 800 empire.

What you want to do is, from the entrance, head due west to take on that middling size army of warriors and gunners. Then send in your troops to loot them. Not sure if orcs can loot the mine carts, but if so you should get a ton of stone for your trouble as well. From there, go where you want if you have the time and troops. When done looting the western army and/or exploring, exit and repeat for quick cash.

Previously Southmount was my place of choice to get a poo poo-ton of army/city building cash like this, but it seems they nerfed its output. So this may be where you want to go now. Just keep in mind that the dwarven gunners aren't anywhere near as lovely as the pubbies claim, and there's a double stacked line firing in ranks once you're hacking away at the dwarven warriors. Charging the gunners lead to a bunch of my grandmasters getting cut down before they got in range, so bring an AOE healer if possible.

The whole place looks cool as hell, too. Makes me wish Dwarves were a playable race since it looks like something out of a 3D Dwarf Fortress. There's excavations to dig up resources all over the place, and monsters overrunning the place deeper into the mines.

Edit: I should mention that this is how I got an army near 1000 strength. Which puts it in the league of crushing medium difficulty cities outright. The cash, once you don't have any economy or defensive uses for it anymore, can be used to train up units in levels.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jun 30, 2013

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I'm still wondering whether to get this now at full price to get caught up to everyone already or wait until the Summer Sale and hope for a reduced price.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
It's not exactly a good game. Wait for a sale.

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
Pros
-Burning people's hopes and dreams to the ground

Cons
-Volume settings are a joke (Weather changes? IT SEEMS YOU WANT EVERYTHING AS LOUD AS I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT?)
-AI pathfinding
-AI pathfinding
-I hope you remembered to bring stone with your army if you planned to use catapults? No? gently caress IT WE'RE GONNA CHARGE THEN.
-You can't select a unit, ever, if you managed to unselect a catapult you were trying to order to Attack Ground.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

Just a heads up, but path finding is supposed to be fixed soon. Hopefully it's coming with the new units. Apparently it's part of Siegeworks, from the old post I saw.

Apparently the lag from path finding is due to every unit moving individually as its own character or something.

Infinite Monkeys
Jul 18, 2010

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.
How to get rich:

- Get an army just under 300 points. Going over seems to result in way less games found in my experience.
- Look for city sieges with both boxes checked.
- Somehow get up to 15k resources and 40k gold (with an average of about 1/3 that) for 30 second games because connection issues and opponents quitting give you rewards as if you won, and this happens every drat game.
- Actually have to fight? Enfilade your archers out of range of their siege weapons, set up a wall of knights in front, send out one or two units to burn their poo poo. Most of the time this will draw them out to protect their stuff and you can stomp them, if not hey have fun burning their poo poo!
- Dump most of the resources as there's no way you can carry them. Use the gold to buy whatever you need.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

To get my stone walls, do I need a bit over 40 crowns? It looks like I need 8 for Masonry to build stone walls, and then 35 to build the walls themselves, but the double-dipping in crowns seems kinda silly. Is that just the way this game is?

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

You get crowns for doing quests and you can convert 10k gold into 1 crown. So yeah, getting up to the best walls for your city isn't an immediate thing, but you don't need to spend money or anything.

Also, better pathfinding and a UI overhaul would be really great. That plus a couple other little changes would go a long way.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Though I can't change the position or size of UI elements I can re-skin everything and that's coming along at a steady pace.

I'm waffling between doing something more minimalistic for the unit frames but this is a concept I've been throwing around:

e: Another set that I'm more happy with:

The primary issue I'm running into is fitting enough detail into the tiny room they give you for the unit frames. More or less I'm taking a tip from Age of Empires 2 and keeping it simple, though I may make it even more simple and darken or make the backgrounds black so it's easier to identify the units. The trebuchet is a good example of where the complexity of the model makes it very hard to see on the unit frame. Age of Empires 2 solved that problem by zooming in on the most identifiable part of the trebuchet. I think in the end the most important things about the frames are they don't look fuzzy and they're easily differentiated so you don't click archers when you meant to click crossbowmen.

I'd really like some feedback or ideas because I need to set a standard for all of the UI for every race in the game, so I'd like to get the human one perfect, then move on to the next.

By the way if you want to screw with the UI or other textures all you need is Photoshop and the Nvidia Texture Tools for Adobe Photoshop. It's the same format as Mount and Blade.

Turns out to save a trivial amount of space or something the Peasant texture is a single side profile that is duplicated on both sides in-game. That might be why it looks terrible. The bad news is just about every other texture in the game isn't a side profile.

vvv Alliance is currently full I need to farm like 140 more crowns to expand it again, sadly real life (and making the new UI skin) takes priority over farming. vvv

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jul 1, 2013

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Here, to make up for dicing you, multiple times, have some nice, calm text.
Finally found this thread.

I bought the game about a week ago, have been building my little elf forest village and not done a single pvp battle yet. Im so ashamed of myself...

May i get an invite to the Alliance, im a big fat noob but I learn fast!

Name in the game is the Same as here.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

Extra posted:

vvv Alliance is currently full I need to farm like 140 more crowns to expand it again, sadly real life (and making the new UI skin) takes priority over farming. vvv

If you want I can give you a referral code. That'll knock it down to having to complete one PVE battle.

BuzzW
Jul 30, 2006

Well I won one PvE siege and lost three more. Looks like I need more practice.

I was sieging that southeastern orc town that only has one wall, and I kept running into these immortal berserkers. Like, my army and these berserkers would clash, and they'd just sit there hitting each other for what might have actually been an hour. What's going on there? Do my units need more experience? Bug?

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
:siren: Patch #17 Screenshots and Features list is out... more or less more of what we've already heard but I may as well link it anyway: Clicky. When will it drop? Who knows, they keep promising dates and pushing it back but the latest I've heard is Wednesday-ish.

Also apparently I'm a dumbass because I didn't enter in this screenshot competition which awards 10 DoF keys so we could have bombed it and gave a bunch of copies of the game to goons. They seem to do frequent contests so hopefully we can bomb one of those later.

Early on I think a lot of players get defensive about their home city, which is exactly what I did. Now I've found payouts are based on army size and as a result a more economically focused home city is smart. I only keep almost all peasants (or dwarven miners) and a few carts as dropoff points (if there aren't any nearby storehouses) to keep my army score low and as a result my payouts to players who try to attack low. Though if you're walling in for the sake of wanting to try and see if anyone can blow up your castle of course there is that advantage. It's not like there's any huge competitive endgame going on in Dawn of Fantasy that requires the amount of silly things I do like 5 60 peasant camps farming gold while I'm offline. It pays to keep churning out lower score armies and not worrying if they get shredded in PvP just to figure out what's competitive and what isn't.
In the end the sort of endgame or high level play in DoF is crafting the best possible army at certain scores and trying to find new opponents to face you. When you have a fully developed city getting funding for new armies is fairly trivial. The cool thing is of course you don't have to participate at all if you make a dummy army at around 300-500 points with gold stocked up to just pay people off and keep your immunity up indefinitely. The people in DoF who are PvPing are the people who want to by the design of the system and I think that's pretty cool. It's sort of like racing for pink slips where people are willing to put their armies on the line to prove they have the best one out there.

BuzzW posted:

Well I won one PvE siege and lost three more. Looks like I need more practice.

I was sieging that southeastern orc town that only has one wall, and I kept running into these immortal berserkers. Like, my army and these berserkers would clash, and they'd just sit there hitting each other for what might have actually been an hour. What's going on there? Do my units need more experience? Bug?

Did you check what the resistances and recovery(restoration/health per second) were on the opposing orc forces? When in doubt facing any "immortal" enemies the solution is usually crush damage or fire.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Jul 1, 2013

Archonex
May 2, 2012

What Extra said. Also, check their level. Sometimes the game throws in a few elite units just to make sure you don't AFK after setting the game to auto attack the keep.

Case in point, my last siege. I was wondering why my swordsmen were dropping like flies in the final stage of the assault I just got through. Then I noticed a lone soldier standing on the ramparts atop a literal mountain of 50 swordsmen and knight corpses, busy cutting down the last remnants of the troops I had sent to take that part of the inner keep.

After retreating the survivors I looked at his stats. Turns out he's a level 60 High Knight with 75s HP regen and insane damage. :stonk:

Ended up sending in my trio of heroes to take him on, supported by twelve level 8-11 archers. He started kicking the heroes asses, though they could stand up to him in battle. At that point the fight spilled out onto the ground beneath the ramparts, where my healed up level 20ish royal dragon and the revived swarm of knights and soldiers joined in from a nearby healing well.

It still took a good five minutes to kill him. I actually had peasants weaving their way in and out of the fight, looting the bodies mid brawl since he was slaughtering so many characters that the corpses in other areas of the map were despawning. He ended up going out in the most metal way possible, atop a mountain of flaming corpses I eventually resorted to setting on fire just to slow his rampaging rear end down. :black101:

Archonex fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jul 1, 2013

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

How hard are the world-map NPC sieges compared to the newbie quest ones in 'Dangerous Neighbors'?

Archonex
May 2, 2012

AfroSquirrel posted:

How hard are the world-map NPC sieges compared to the newbie quest ones in 'Dangerous Neighbors'?

It varies according to the location being sieged, race sieging and defending, and army composition. A strength 400ish army with a hero or two can take most of the easy ones, so long as you're patient. This is also why humans and elves are good, with humans pulling out ahead. Humans can fight through attrition like no one else, provided they use all of their healing powers and pack lots of knights in to supplement AOE regen.

Between knights having an AOE heal, and the lord having one, they can basically just wade into keeps once a breach is made and ignore anything but massive infernos. Something that can only really happen once per a part of the map due to fire burning up ignitable materials.

That being said, they're definitely harder than most quest sieges. Quests are randomly generated past a certain point (You appear to unlock more repeatable quests as you go along.), and appear to be a way to farm crowns and resources outside of sieging, PVP, field battles, etc, etc.

You'll probably get bored if you just do quest sieges though. I really wouldn't recommend it. Find a goon online and do co-op on an easy keep or town. Westerdale is great for co-op since it basically turns into a giant street fight/pillage and burning expedition once you breach the first walls.

Edit: Alternatively, do local zone exploration if you want to level up fairly risk free while getting gold. I posted a few locations that give 3-6K gold easily, and will level up units fast. They'll get you to where you can do sieges easily, if you don't want to muck in and risk losing a few units.

Just avoid the dragon race's starting zone. The dragon race isn't in yet, but the regional zone is. The second I zoned into there I had 3 40K HP royal dragons flame walling my army. And that was just what I saw at the entrance. What I glimpsed beyond it was even worse. :stonk:

Place would be good to hunt at if you built a dragon slaying army though. I imagine the cash and XP would be batshit insane. You'd need to train up some dragon hunters to do it however.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Jul 2, 2013

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I just got this, anyone want to give me a referral code or anything to register in the game? I'd love to get some crowns or the ice dragon or just whatever you think is fair if you want to keep all/most of the referral bonus.

I'm in as friendlybee, I put Archonex as my referrer.

Yngwie Mangosteen fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jul 2, 2013

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Just bought this game and did not referr anyone yet (no account yet). Anyone wants to trade being referred if that works? Ice dragon sounds neat.

edit. Or we could set up a referrer LINE? I put in friendlybee in return i wait here for the next guy who puts me in and then is in return in line? Just a suggestion.

EDIT to friendlybee

yea sure you are, you will be the first :P I will be back from work in like 4 hours then i will put you in and we have a somethingaweful referrer line going as long Archonex doesn't mind.

FunkyFlashman fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Jul 2, 2013

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Add friendlybee as your referrer if you want? That would start the line. I'm good with that.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Alliance has been expanded again, bug me in-game if you need an invite while we have room!

FunkyFlashman posted:

Just bought this game and did not referr anyone yet (no account yet). Anyone wants to trade being referred if that works? Ice dragon sounds neat.

edit. Or we could set up a referrer LINE? I put in friendlybee in return i wait here for the next guy who puts me in and then is in return in line? Just a suggestion.

That seems to be the general plan if you can find someone to refer. Though when in doubt if you refer Archonex he's been doing a great job of distributing them to new players.

vvv I'm not sure, I said hello and welcomed you to the Alliance but I'm not sure you saw it vvv We may both have to relog?

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Jul 2, 2013

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Does alliance chat not work?

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Would Archonex be okay with me trying to trade my referral here? back in 4 hours.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Just start to do the line, it's easier. That way Archonex doesn't have to hand out every last little piece of reward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013

nucleicmaxid posted:

Just start to do the line, it's easier. That way Archonex doesn't have to hand out every last little piece of reward.

Created account and added "friendlybee" to start a line. Please don't forget to write here who you promoted/referred so you can be promoted/referred too. My usename is "Pantzonfire" .

edit. I got the dwarven army codes but i guess can only redeem that code once? I started as human because they look the most fleshed out race however later on i would like to play orcs with a nice haunter dragon and because orcs are green and funky. And thanks again to Archonex getting me to play such a nice rts.

FunkyFlashman fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Jul 2, 2013

• Locked thread