Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BuzzW
Jul 30, 2006

I'm in as BuzzW. This game seems ugly and pretty at the same time, its hard to describe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BuzzW
Jul 30, 2006

So I've been playing Southmont humans and desert orcs for a while now, both have armies around 350-400. I screwed up developing Southmont for a while because I didn't realize that upgrading buildings reduced cost and I was wasting a lot of resources. I've got some decent knight and archer buildings now though and I'm about to start sieging for real.

Also sorry for not accepting your friend request Dazzo, I wasn't paying attention to the thread.

BuzzW
Jul 30, 2006

Well I won one PvE siege and lost three more. Looks like I need more practice.

I was sieging that southeastern orc town that only has one wall, and I kept running into these immortal berserkers. Like, my army and these berserkers would clash, and they'd just sit there hitting each other for what might have actually been an hour. What's going on there? Do my units need more experience? Bug?

• Locked thread