Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

You just cost me $20, Archonex. You and your fancy stories from the griefing thread. :negative:

I needed that money for hookers and blow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned anywhere (I don't recall seeing it), but be sure to go into the Market tab (which is different than the market in towns) and click the Daily Reward button. It gets you something free from the Crown store just for clicking it every day. :toot:

What you get seems to be random. I got a thousand food, my friend got 8 free Crowns and some Dwarven Riflemen.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Archonex, you mentioned cooperatively attacking an NPC town along side someone elses army. How does that work?

I'm not really in a position to do so (I'm a bumbling newbie and I lost a shitload of guys fighting an orc camp for a quest), but a couple of my friends have a significantly better start and would probably be fine attacking a small NPC town if they could team up.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Lassitude posted:

So what reason would I have to not fill every slot in my army with ogres? Can they not do certain things you need not-ogres for? The game is a bit opaque, but my ogres are easy to keep alive and really powerful, and it just seems like I have no reason to make other units at all really aside from economic stuff. Oh, and in as Valravn.

Well, I don't think Ogres can loot so you'd be missing out on getting poo poo from your kills. Also, since they are "large" units, they would be susceptible to anti-cavalry/large unit forces, like Halberdiers.

• Locked thread