Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Came here from the griefing thread, burning poo poo never gets old.

Suggestion: Until a decent alliance system is put in, maybe a Steam group would be in order to keep the thread from turning into a swamp of "Yo I'm online" posts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Orv posted:

Because I'm apparently all about making Steam groups and never moderating them: A Steam Group.

Can we stick this in the OP and give moderator status to Archonex and Extra? Would be cool to set poo poo up in chat and just waltz around spreading the word of the fire lords around.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I'm still wondering whether to get this now at full price to get caught up to everyone already or wait until the Summer Sale and hope for a reduced price.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Picked this up before it went back to full price. Downloading now. Let's see how badly I can ruin this.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

In as LordNikon, gonna be playing humans first time around. What two traits should I go for? Siege Mastery sounds like a solid first pick since trebuchets :black101:, but I'm kinda stuck on the second trait. Any advice?

• Locked thread