Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
How exactly do you get resources in sieges? I like burning everything in sight and retreating, but I tend to have tons of all resources afterward. Do you get paid for buildings destroyed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I don't understand then, because I went around burning everything outside an Elf city, lost my peasants to a unicorn attack without ever looting, paid some gold to retreat, and ended up with tens of thousands of resources.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I didn't even really kill anyone either, they didn't sally forth and I just burned stuff outside the castle.

I just attacked a Rollingplains castle, burned some farms, retreated and got 40,000 gold and 30,000 food. My stockpile of 2000 trebuchet stones disappeared, too.

Skellybones fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Aug 21, 2013

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
How do you stop a large group of Bladestorms from stealthing into your army and one-shotting almost everything?

Seeing your elite firestorm archers evaporate into a red mist while their killers zip around like crack-enthused roaches is very traumatising :saddowns:

Skellybones fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Aug 21, 2013

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Wizards look like they are overpowered or fun as hell. Maybe both.

• Locked thread