Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
I picked this up during the holiday sale (ingame as Morbidmind), registered and passed my referrel on to Archonex. I'm having fun with it but I notice my units can't figure out bridges...

Morbidmind fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jan 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
I'd much appreciate an Alliance invite if you could Archonex. Just finished up the tutorial missions and building up a suitable pillaging horde, with the new changes to regen are archer balls a viable strategy again?

Edit: Thanks for the referrel code Kruger, could I get mine passed to him as it is a pretty good early boost?

Morbidmind fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jan 6, 2014

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013
Did they do a hotfix? I notice I'm not getting any pathing issues or random crashing as of today.

Morbidmind
Feb 24, 2013

DarkAvenger211 posted:

So does that hotfix improve the pathing back to what they said it would be? Or just so that it doesn't crash the game anymore?

As far as I can tell the pathing seems pretty solid now. My units aren't hanging up on terrain, or leaving behind a couple men like they were the other day.

• Locked thread