Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Here, to make up for dicing you, multiple times, have some nice, calm text.
Finally found this thread.

I bought the game about a week ago, have been building my little elf forest village and not done a single pvp battle yet. Im so ashamed of myself...

May i get an invite to the Alliance, im a big fat noob but I learn fast!

Name in the game is the Same as here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
So, I guess i really like the elves. Resource by Ticks is just awesome.

Any tips on how to own with them? I guess you can hide your melee dps infantry and use their aoe right in the middle of some poor shmucks, but what about the mounted unite? How good are they? How should I be levelling up my guys?

And about base building, what should I focus? Those are a lot of trees and not so many building possibilities.

Im playing on the forest map with the resources and forest warrior specialities.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
Oh nice, they lowered the price of crows right after I spent 30k on them... blargh

Extra, do you have any spot open on the alliance? I want to be part of something greater man!

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013

Extra posted:

Sure just pick a time to be online and I will try to be online also at that time.

OK, added you as a friend in game,I have no idea what time I'll be on this weekend, lets hope I run into you. My name in game is ProZocK just like in here.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013
So, nowhere in the game it was explained to me how to improve my elven city resource cap. Turns out its by building Sylvan Shrines.
That really should be put on the building description.

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013

Zhym posted:

Just picked this up because :black101: sounds great.

Since it doesn't seem that referral train survived, would anyone like to volunteer themselves for the ice dragon reward? Otherwise, I'll just throw it at Archonex when I get around to making my account.

I volunteer. Im ProZocK in game, thx for the offer!

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013

Archonex posted:

On that note, i'll be sending out a new wave of referral codes once I get a chance to check my email and messages. Send me a request for a code if you haven't gotten one yet, and i'll pass them along until I run out.

How do I send you a request ingame?

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013

Archonex posted:

You'll have to message me when we're online. If you don't have private messages, you can just put your email here until I can send a code to you.

Though, given that, maybe it would be a good idea to set up a PGS thread for referral bonuses. That way people don't have to wait for me to hand them out.

Ok, my e-mail is "got my sweet dragon no e-mail for you".
Thanks!

ProZocK fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jul 16, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProZocK
Apr 22, 2013

Archonex posted:

This works up until you get a level 40 high knight boss that can eat entire battalions alive. At which point it turns into a very expensive mistake. :v:

Also, I sent out a new wave of keys. Given that it's starting to get hard to coordinate handling invites (Not that i've had much luck there.) and handing out and keeping track of available keys, I may set up a PGS thread where you can request them.

Also, if I missed sending you your referral key feel free to let me know and i'll get you a key as soon as I have one available. I think I have a few left right now, in fact.

Thank you so much for the code man, now I can FINALLY build stone walls around my city

• Locked thread