Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Just bought this game and did not referr anyone yet (no account yet). Anyone wants to trade being referred if that works? Ice dragon sounds neat.

edit. Or we could set up a referrer LINE? I put in friendlybee in return i wait here for the next guy who puts me in and then is in return in line? Just a suggestion.

EDIT to friendlybee

yea sure you are, you will be the first :P I will be back from work in like 4 hours then i will put you in and we have a somethingaweful referrer line going as long Archonex doesn't mind.

FunkyFlashman fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Jul 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Would Archonex be okay with me trying to trade my referral here? back in 4 hours.

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013

nucleicmaxid posted:

Just start to do the line, it's easier. That way Archonex doesn't have to hand out every last little piece of reward.

Created account and added "friendlybee" to start a line. Please don't forget to write here who you promoted/referred so you can be promoted/referred too. My usename is "Pantzonfire" .

edit. I got the dwarven army codes but i guess can only redeem that code once? I started as human because they look the most fleshed out race however later on i would like to play orcs with a nice haunter dragon and because orcs are green and funky. And thanks again to Archonex getting me to play such a nice rts.

FunkyFlashman fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Jul 2, 2013

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
This is so silly, i think i accidently put in the wrong email address ingame when i created a new account( i think) and now i cannot even find a way to check what my email actually is because you cannot login with your data on the webside lol. Theres no support ingame either sigh. Someone help please :/

edit, typo sorta the ending is wrong. Should be .net instead of .com

FunkyFlashman fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Jul 2, 2013

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
60 peasants? geeze that will take awhile. Thanks for the hint.

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Got contacted by support and they are very helpful. But my email cannot be changed till september, ah well at least i got compensation.

edit, haha cool. I said in my email that i hosed up and didnt get my ice dragon PROBABLY because of it. They send me an ice dragon code and even a free crowns code :bubblewoop:

FunkyFlashman fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jul 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Hmm BolT throwers for elven don't work? Just raided an orc town and 8 boltthrowers+army did nothing to their catapults :/ They also did not fire any visible projectiles(i set up a target area). I had to withdraw. Elvens are freaking fun to built, but their units seem uncool. This was also my first attempt.

edit, one last question please. Is there anything to do in this game beside hitting "look for pvp match" or sieging a npc town or getting sieged(i did not build walls yet so i don't have that yet)? I can't see anything on the map beside npc towns for example, kinda irritating.

Extra posted:

Wild guess is some issue with not having proper line of sight to the target. Non-arched projectiles tend to hit the defenses you're shooting at instead of the object on top of them. Most elf players I see just roll with a bunch of treants to scale the walls and long range rangers to take out the catapults. Archers of any kind make quick work of enemy siege units.

wow thats lame, thanks for your help. And i guess with archers you ment flame arrow archers because i had like 10 rangers with 1500 range. Nice video there, trebuchet look like 1000x better then bolt throwers.

FunkyFlashman fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Jul 8, 2013

• Locked thread