Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
I really really like the fast movement masks, but I really prefer Jake over them. It's my go-to mask for wanting to clear a level quick and easy now and it just feels weird playing without it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Ledgy posted:

Woah gently caress, I just blew my mind. I was running through the game for funsies, and then I realized.
Vengeance's first room is the exact same place Biker goes in Resolution. Jacket really was THIS close to solving the case, jesus.

Look at the locations the game gives you when you first start the levels. Vengeance takes place at south 86th street and resolution is on north 87th place.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Songbearer posted:

Richter looks after his mumsy better than all the other characters and that's the most special ability of all :colbert:

vv He can execute with all the guns and maintain posession of them afterwards. He's best with the shotgun as it expends no ammo and doesn't alert anyone. He also has a special animation for turning rapidly when using a gun which looks rad.

Not only that, but his general aim speed with everything is increased above the other characters since his levels tend to be heavier on the guns than others.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

awesomebrah posted:

So this may have been covered but when biker said he went to the desert and met someone there and lost the will to fight who was he talking about?

presumably Richard to warn him about the same thing that he warns the hlm2 protagonists about.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Pirate Jet posted:

- Pig butcher was never meant to be in HM1, despite all signs to the contrary.

I tested HLM1 a few months before the game was announced, with most of Jacket's missions completely finished and detailed until the game suddenly came to a quit where Biker would arrive. it makes me think that pig butcher was just an early design for Biker tbh.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

RZApublican posted:

He appears to be fighting Nazis.

not really? :confused: only thing they have in common from looks is that they wear black and they have some small degree of red on them on their red and yellow arm patches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
don't be mean to miss minnie. it's not only great, but also the perfect theme song for the son.

• Locked thread