Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
After listening to Sexualizer I can safely say this will be goty 2013. So loving good.

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jun 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Songbearer posted:

Part of the reason why I'm not in arms about GTA5 being delayed for the PC again is because of this game coming out in March. Preorder secured, I'm so hype to play this! Any idea if the level editor will be in the game too?

gently caress GTA, hotline miami is better than 4 and 5 combined.

I'm loving stoked for this.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Erata posted:

Even though the Special Digital Edition said that it didn't include the full soundtrack, it appears to contain every single track listed on the store page's DLC Soundtrack in the game folder. :shrug: The Castanets song isn't in either package though. Still, you should consider giving them some extra money because the soundtrack is something else!

edit: Took a peek at Steam achievement stats and only 54% of all game owners have unlocked all the fans. Yikes. I hope that's not people giving up on the game. 24% "did as the director said", that is to say, successfully completed what amounted to the game's tutorial.

I mean the game just came out.

• Locked thread