Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Digital Special edition pre-ordered! I am soo psyched for this game. Of course the Payday 2 bonuses are fantastic. Thinking about playing through Hotline Miami again before the game comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
From the Payday 2 thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti60ukZHNNs

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
You really do like hurting other people.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Where is the album for the digital version located? I found a Remix EP folder in the Hotline Miami 2 game folder but it only has 6 tracks.

edit: I just saw that the digital special edition does NOT come with the full soundtrack. That sucks.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Regarding the ending I suppose it provides closure but I feel like it's a hamfisted way of doing so. In the name of ART. It would have been at least neat to play the coup d'état instead of SUDDENLY NUKES. I get the whole reasoning behind it but it still rubs me the wrong way. Also who's the guy in the desert that Biker is soo afraid of?! It would be pretty poo poo for the devs to leave something like that hanging and never resolve it.

Also in the prologue before the first fan's level, has anyone noticed the glowing green manhole crossed out? What's up with that? It only appears then and there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
It now appears that the level editor has left beta.

• Locked thread