Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Has it been confirmed whether or not Jacket or Biker are coming back for HM2 or has that been addressed yet?

Also, while replaying the first game to see the true ending legitimately I discovered for the first time that the game has a lock on feature. Good god I feel like an idiot for beating it last time with manual aim, this plays so much better now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

As long as they're not brought back solely to be killed off. I despise when that happens.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Anatharon posted:

So, the latest patch fixed a few of the bugs making the game really easy.

Namely you can be shot when executing an enemy, you can be shot when you're right up against a guy and dogs will whip around to kill you.

Unrelatedly, I tweeted Dennis Wedin asking if the Biker would be in HLM2 or not and he said that 'You'll find out!'.

If the Biker and Jacket are both in HLM2 I won't know what to think. :psyduck:

Both stories will have happened.

It doesn't have to make sense (though I think it does).

• Locked thread