Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindy Hopscotch
Mar 30, 2010

You know the story about the scorpion and the frog?

Khorne posted:

This is my favorite murder simulator, in the words of the late Jack Thompson. You just frantically run through all the levels non-stop, can chuck weapons entire screens away for a kill, and generally just play ridiculously. It encourages you to repeatedly do the same thing if you fail, and it's all around a blast.

I also hate people who listen to video game soundtracks and turn off music in every game, but I have had this game's soundtrack on my playlist since it came out. The sequel looks like its soundtrack is shaping up nicely.

Uh, wait whats your problem with game soundtracks?? My own music player is filled with game music mostly because it helps me visualize and focus as an artist. I have the whole Hotline Miami OST too. All the music i have serves that purpose to help me with my art (each track usually has a different mood).

However, i didn't know people turn down a games music, I've heard of playing a game and having different music playing say over a stereo or something, but i don't know why someone wouldn't have at least a first play-through listening to all the music.

but to stay on topic, I recently got Steam for the Humble Bundle 8, because of Hotline Miami. Haven't finished it but loving it so far. I keep talking to my friends about it and some of them have bought the PS3 version. My fiance is also getting into it, the music having been what sold him in the first place.

When i learned of a sequel i was overjoyed, this game really deserved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread