Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010
Looks like the comic is available on the Steam page now: http://store.steampowered.com/app/274170/

Two issues so far, more to come as release gets closer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010
goddamn it (gifv)

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Discendo Vox posted:

I don't think it's necessarily the case that Evan was also the journalist in Hawaii.

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Motherfucker posted:

Hey, Australian here... anyone wanna potentially gift me this game?

Basically I really want the deluxe edition that gives you the payday character as well... I can pay you in games and the warm feeling of overcoming bullshit government issue nonsense.

If you e-mail Overkill Software with a photo of your Australian identification they'll give you all the Payday stuff on the house.

http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/hotlinemiami2/

Overkill posted:

Q: I live in Australia and Hotline Miami 2 is banned here. How can I enjoy this content for PAYDAY 2?
A: Those of you who are Australians are free to send an e-mail to info@overkillsoftware.com with the subject line “Australian Heister calling in”. In the e-mail, please attach a scanned copy of your passport or ID that identifies you as an Australian. You will then be sent a special code that unlocks the content to you for free.

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010
Apparently doing an execution as Mark when your MP5s are empty will completely refill them and warp them into your hands. At least that happened for me in Receive.

• Locked thread