Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Of course.

Super late to Hotline Miami 2 plot discussion but I didn't really understand this.

So there were atleast three nukes? The two at the ending hitting Miami and Hawaii but for some reason Beard dies in a separate nuke that happens before Hotline Miami happened? That's really weird thing to add. Was it ever mentioned in the games that Hawaii got nuked before? It's a pretty important detail to this setting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Skunkrocker posted:

The Colonel, talking about becoming a general.

Guy at the end of Stronghold.

50 Blessings Duke Nukem looking Dude

Now the theory is that the reason why Duke's face looks different at the bottom is not because it's supposed to be stubble, but that it's an appliance, along with a wig, to prevent him from being recognized as the now Lieutenant General.

Really don't get why this stuff is still coming up when the game does stuff like this

Ash

Henchman's Wife Mary

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NABXU28sksE

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Hotline Miami 2 does feature more off screen snipers, this is normal

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I think I'm pretty stoked.

I kind of want the Hotline Miami developer to hand the keys to these people and move on to different things, he seems cool

• Locked thread