Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

...some kind of monster, I think.

Panda_Tank posted:

Uh, wait whats your problem with game soundtracks?? My own music player is filled with game music mostly because it helps me visualize and focus as an artist. I have the whole Hotline Miami OST too. All the music i have serves that purpose to help me with my art (each track usually has a different mood).

I just want to say this is absolutely true and its because many of the tracks are designed to keep you focused so that you can keep dying over and over again but never be taken out of the experience by the music. This makes them absolutely great for drawing along to - they're lively enough so as not to be draining, but if you have to focus on some fine detail or tricky angles you don't have to stop working to pause it. I've found that the Super Meat Boy soundtrack has the same effect for similar reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread