Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling
Has there been any news about the Steam update adding leaderboards coming out of beta? I want to show off but I'm afraid of losing my progress, as has apparently happened to some people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ass Stooge
Nov 9, 2012

a hunger uncurbed
by nature's calling
I'm very, very skeptical of any piece of media that uses sexual violence for shock value or to elicit an emotional response. Unless done expertly, it comes off as cheap and puerile, and I'm sorry to say I don't have high hopes for Hotline Miami 2's ability to pull it off. I can't make a judgement until the game is actually out, but Ellison's impression is very worrying.

• Locked thread