Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Moltrey posted:

Roller Mobster is a given, but Divide, The Way Home and Run are also really great songs that I listen to a lot. I've also been sitting through Escape From Midwitch Valley more and more. Seven minute songs are generally "eh" for me, but this one keeps my interest pretty well. Does that play anywhere in the game or is it just there from when it was used in that sick rear end trailer.

Speaking of this song, does anyone know what they're saying in the sample at the end, or where that's from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Stopping the 50 blessings assassination :unsmigghh:

drat, now I want to do this one. Think about the possibilities! You know there has to be a level based around taking down an entire army base to get at the general, right?

EDIT: Now that I think about it.. if the Janitors are dead and Jacket probably is too in this hypothetical campaign, does that mean that Richter is still running around, not in Jail?

NewMars fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Apr 14, 2015

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Has anyone made one of those Biker takes on 50 blessing's campaigns that everyone was talking about doing yet?

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Skyscraper posted:

I thought they said they were fixing that, but I guess they haven't done it yet.

They have added the ability, albeit very alphaish, for custom spritework, apparently. So there's that as well.

• Locked thread