Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
Manassas Honda was a pretty trustworthy shop, but I haven't been there in years.

The Yamaha shop in Manassas put new tires on for super cheap, but didn't notice my rear valve stem broke in the process. Fixed it for free without complaint, though.

GnarlyCharlie hasn't posted here yet but he works at a bike shop somewhere near Alexandria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

HNasty posted:

I'll be going out this weekend if the weather holds.

If any of y'all go riding with HNasty, you've got to vlog it

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

hot sauce posted:

Does anyone know of a self serve car wash in DC? No hose at my building, so the bike still has tons of pollen on it even after getting caught in the rain.

Get a bottle of Honda polish and an old T-shirt and go to town

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
What did you do, Harv

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

HNasty posted:

Found my cell phone, I left it on a wall near the Illuminati village

You gotta get that emojiing under control, man

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
It's worth looking around your apartment complex or asking your landlord, there's often a nook or half-parking spot or somewhere you can leave it. Fill the tank, add Sta-bil and run it for a bit, pull the battery, drain the float bowls if applicable, cover it and it'll be fine. Put it on stands, or just put some 2x4s under the tires (and kickstand) if you're worried about moisture from snow. Maybe some graphite in the locks.

DC winters are fairly mild and people don't gently caress with covered bikes much in the cold - joyrider impulses drop off considerably.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
If you go to the show, be sure to post your thoughts in the IMS thread, so I can use it as a catalyst to further troll clutchpuck

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
You could always try painting box outlines on the ground where the dumpsters 'should' go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
If you buy a tire from motorcycle-superstore, they have a link system that will pair you with an inexpensive installer and ship the tire directly there.

• Locked thread