Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

M42 posted:

Double pooooost. Thanks for the suggestion! I did this today and it was awesome. For anyone doing that route, a truck blew its coolant all over the road a few miles before the aden -> fleetwood intersection this morning. Keep an eye out if you're going.

Oh sweet good call, only 5 miles away from the start of that route, might have to check it out when I have a day off and it isnt raining :argh:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

M42 posted:

Double pooooost. Thanks for the suggestion! I did this today and it was awesome. For anyone doing that route, a truck blew its coolant all over the road a few miles before the aden -> fleetwood intersection this morning. Keep an eye out if you're going.

Just got back from a loop of this, pretty fun ride but I kept getting stuck behind a line of cars going super slow in the corners :argh:,

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

(VA) Anyone know if you have to get the safety inspection done first if you register your motorcycle or can I hop down to the DMV and register and title it and then scoot over to a meineke or whatever and get the inspection done? Somehow my wires on my DRZ got crossed so if you put the left blinker on the left on the front turns on but the right one in the back turns on also :smith:.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Awesome, thanks! I have the maintenance manual for the DRZ so it shouldnt to too hard for me to manage, its mostly just :effort: between school and work.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

I finally got around to looking at why they were reversed and I just happened to hook up the signal connections backwards when I had to disconnect them to install the rear fender :toot:. Gonna title and register it tomorrow.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Hadnt ridden the DRZ in a few months so I popped a can of seafoam in it and cleaned the chain and took er out for a spin since its not raining today down here near Quantico. Popped a few wheelies at the stop lights and got some waves, put a smile on my face :unsmith:.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Sold!

Tenchrono fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Feb 4, 2016

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Super nice outside so I put my girlfriend on the back on my motorcycle and did my favorite loop around Quantico. Roads are almost nice enough but theres still sand and salt and some standing water on the road :argh:. I hope this weekend when its supposed to be 60 most of it is gone so I can properly enjoy it.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Anyone in NoVa / Central VA interested in an '02 CBR600f4i? Mostly clean with a few scratches, cracks, and dings from the PO. I can post pictures if interested.

Tenchrono fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jul 1, 2017

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Yes, but again, house pending, probably can't afford it.

I actually just got back from Fredericksburg selling it :v:

If anyone is interested in a DRZ-400SM however I still have that for sale :v:
https://charlottesville.craigslist.org/mcy/6202269104.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Should be a good weekend for taskers gap, its been nice down here in the valley and its supposed to be 60 something. I’d be down for some trail riding too.
I live in charlottesville, not DC proper so some of the northern trails near the capital are a long haul to get to.

Tenchrono fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Nov 28, 2017

• Locked thread