Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uncle spero
Nov 18, 2011

Bobby couldn't make it...
'till he went fun-truckin'!
Got my helmet today. Taking the MSF course in a couple weeks. Should be joining you goons on the streets of DC soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uncle spero
Nov 18, 2011

Everyone's gotta start somewhere . . .

Got a 250 Rebel. The guy I bought it from had it delivered yesterday, so it is sitting there mocking me until Tuesday when I can go to the RMV and get it on the road.

uncle spero
Nov 18, 2011

Went out for my first street ride after work yesterday. I use the term street ride very loosely as I stuck to my neighborhood, but it gave me some hill practice. I think I lasted about 45 minutes of up and down the block in my gear until I was dying from dehydration and pulled back in to home.

uncle spero
Nov 18, 2011

I use a camelback for my commute on a pedal bike. I am sure it will transfer over once I start a motorcycle commute.

Give me some time and I will be able to make it out to a meetup. The Rebel is a great lightning rod to keep people laughing about that and not the condition of other bikes.

uncle spero
Nov 18, 2011

I am definitely down for the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uncle spero
Nov 18, 2011

Huh, turns out I met you at the last MD B+B. Now I know to ask you if you have stairs in your house at the next one.

• Locked thread