Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What hot hatch do you own?
This poll is closed.
Golf GTI / R / R32 196 0.02%
Impreza WRX / STi 133 0.01%
Mazdaspeed 3 92 0.01%
Veloster Turbo 20 0.00%
Focus ST 149 0.01%
Other Hot Hatch 230 0.02%
Elantra GT 1000001 99.92%
Total: 1000821 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.
This thread makes me miss my 2003 Vibe GT...

2800 pounds, 180 horsepower. 1.8 liter VVTi that was also used in the Celica GTS and the Elise.

It was a little tall (compared to the WRX next to it) and a little lot plasticky, and started to get rattly in it's 5th year :argh: NUMMI! so I traded it for a '97 M3 which has treated me well all the way out to 195,000 miles.

The girl and I (and our 107 pound dog) are in the market for something newish and big-dog friendly for around 20 grand. We're looking at the (used) Cooper Clubman S, used MS3, and the new Fiesta ST - or, we would, if there was one to go look at anywhere. :v:

I'm thinking I should go find something with a DSG in it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU