Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What hot hatch do you own?
This poll is closed.
Golf GTI / R / R32 196 0.02%
Impreza WRX / STi 133 0.01%
Mazdaspeed 3 92 0.01%
Veloster Turbo 20 0.00%
Focus ST 149 0.01%
Other Hot Hatch 230 0.02%
Elantra GT 1000001 99.92%
Total: 1000821 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

I learned how to drive a stick by buying a 5-speed a day before my 66 mile round trip job started. My buddy used to teach people stick on his 91 Sentra. That thing was almost impossible to stall out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Bob A Feet posted:

I think the AWD is rumored for the Focus RS. Would be awesome.

I don't like street racing people in my ST because I can't handle the torque steer and I'm afraid I'd end up in their lane :ohdear: (a half a length in front of them however)

Slap on one of these babies and you should be good to go...

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

echobucket posted:

I'm going tomorrow to pick up my race red fiesta st with nav, moonroof and painted wheels. I'm excited.

Post pictures please. If it was available in two doors, I would be trading in my car for one right this second.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Vinyl seems like a pain in the rear end to do yourself though.