Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What hot hatch do you own?
This poll is closed.
Golf GTI / R / R32 196 0.02%
Impreza WRX / STi 133 0.01%
Mazdaspeed 3 92 0.01%
Veloster Turbo 20 0.00%
Focus ST 149 0.01%
Other Hot Hatch 230 0.02%
Elantra GT 1000001 99.92%
Total: 1000821 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Is this where we get really butthurt if someone posts a wagon in here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Beep Beep.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Does the Fiesta ST feel quicker than the stated 6.9 seconds 0-60? That's just a terrible number, I worry it would just feel rough. It's just tempting you can get a large gocart for like $12k.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

BlackMK4 posted:

yes, it does not feel slow, especially when it does the hilariously magic feeling torque vectoring out of a good 2nd gear corner

something to keep in mind is that a few of these cars, like the fist, tap out 2nd just before 60, so you get the added shift time for 60. A tune will generally solve this as it will make the car not drop off as heavily in the upper revs, stops the torque limit in 1st/2nd, and sometimes extends the rev range to allow you to hit 60 in 2nd.

I need to go drive one. I don't need another car, but I would love something fun I could beat on and not care about, and give me something to drive when I don't want to put on my Khakis and Sperrys when I want to embark on the Charger.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Which Civic did you drive?

My wife had a 2012 base model, and even that was a great little car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Yay the best colorrrrrr