Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What hot hatch do you own?
This poll is closed.
Golf GTI / R / R32 196 0.02%
Impreza WRX / STi 133 0.01%
Mazdaspeed 3 92 0.01%
Veloster Turbo 20 0.00%
Focus ST 149 0.01%
Other Hot Hatch 230 0.02%
Elantra GT 1000001 99.92%
Total: 1000821 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Also, it’s important to remember that the insurance amount is potentially negotiable. Don’t cash the check, or sign anything if it’s less than the amount you owe on your car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

They don't call Nissan the Japanese Chrysler for nothing. Bland, low quality interiors as far as the eye can see.

I'm driving a new Golf as a rental and I am reminded of how good the Golf platform is. I might have to go GTI or Golf R for my next new car in a few years.

What does that make Subaru, vis-a-vis interiors?

Cuz my 2016 sti interior....woof.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Huge_Midget posted:

I know it’s overkill but it’s cheap peace of mind to ward of the dreaded LSPI.

Honestly, I wouldn’t want to put the aluminum threads through that much stress.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I went from a Subaru sti to an M2 and the BMW manual gearbox is worse in every single way, but the rest of the car makes up for it X1 billion

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Hrmmmm think I’d spend another $4k and get a 382hp m240i xdrive instead.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Personally, I like getting into my M2 and it being clean and nice for a weekend date, and not filled with Taco Bell wrappers and gym clothes like my toyota matrix, because I am a gigantic piece of poo poo.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Getting triggered as my first ever car I bought for myself was a 1995 integra LS

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I love my matrix wagon. Which I call the bang bus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
The M2 has 7,000 miles on it, and the Toyota Matrix has 190,000.

So both are still new.