Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx
Sadly, we do have some amazing fuckwit representatives here, even though our state is, at the moment, a shining beacon. Orange County can be a hellhole, and I live in the southwest corner- my representative is Darrell 'I'm a car thief!' Issa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

And then for even the Cal State schools trying to get a masters it's just stupid. It would have cost my wife $50,000 and an extra year because of prerequisites from not having a business degree to start with to get her MBA from Cal State Fullerton where it's only going to cost her $20,000 more to go to Chapman and be out a year earlier.

I got a MA at Cal Baptist....and it cost me about 20K for 6 semesters. Cal State Fullerton Undergrads were dirt cheap when I went (I was able to pay out of pocket) then the fee hikes happened and now it's all a bit out of control.

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx
Another fun thing about our state- the gently caress-off blackouts we get:suicide:
any other SoCal goons get affected by the blackout centered around mission viejo/coto de caza/San Clemente that happened around 11:45 tonight?

God, sometimes I hate summer here.

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx
It mystifies me that Riverside is one of the fastest growing counties in CA.(including me and my wife, who are moving from OC to Corona)

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx
My father in law was an associate chief for a county, retired at 63, makes close to 90% of his salary for his pension. That's not including health care.

• Locked thread