Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iota subscript
Oct 26, 2010

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - ONE SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

double negative posted:

I'm not a Californian, but as someone with considerable interest in American public higher education, the situation of the UCs and the other public systems in your state bums me out because for so long you guys have been so loving dope.

It's certainly not a situation where I can hold up another state that's doing better, but I'm curious how locals perceive/discuss this issue and where it might lead y'all in the future.

My tuition for a full-load semester at Long Beach City College in 1991: $82.50.

Then, Pete Wilson happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread