Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

VideoTapir posted:

The California Burrito Zone actually extends into parts of Oregon, Nevada and western Arizona. Quality may peak in certain locales, but you'll see what I mean if you drive east across the southwest sampling burritos as you go. (By the time you get to New Mexico you'll just give up and have nothing but wet burritos.)

Wax Dynasty posted:

Finally, Cal-Mex is poo poo, Tex-Mex is the one true Mexican American cuisine.

New Mexico may have wet burritos, but in exchange we get red and green chili to smother our enchiladas and burritos and make Tex Mex taste like mild flavorless Northeastern food.

Also our sopaipillas with honey are unmatched by California and Texas. What are you going to do? Offer me some FLAN? Pfft!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Leperflesh posted:

Note that this is just the South Bay and peninsula. North and East bay has additional local water systems.

Not all of South Bay. Here in Sunnyvale I'm less than 1/4 mile from Hetch Hetchy water, but instead get stuck with crap water from the delta pumped down to the San Luis Reservoir that won't even be fluoridated until 2018. Santa Clara Valley Water District! :argh:

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Dec 11, 2013

• Locked thread