Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crackhaed
Jan 18, 2005

From out of the basement,
a man doth emerge,
sweat on his brow,
for Efron the urge.

Invisible Ted posted:

I literally found a roll of non-slip rubber padding at the dollar store one day, I think it's supposed to go in cabinets for dishes and whatnot. Works amazingly well for my cutting board, better than a wet towel any day.

This makes way too much sense and is overly cost effective. I'm afraid we're going to stick to using c-folds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crackhaed
Jan 18, 2005

From out of the basement,
a man doth emerge,
sweat on his brow,
for Efron the urge.
I have a rather tiny deba at 135mm and I really like it for tearing through smaller veg cuts quickly, especially tough stuff like lemongrass.

• Locked thread