Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

12 year old me loving hated Triple H. My favourite wrestling moment of all time is when Austin returned at Backlash 2000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I still don't understand the Rikishi thing to this day. It didn't make sense to 12 year old me, and it doesn't make sense to 25 year old me.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Match of the Year - Matches I awarded 4/5 or more
The Rock (c) vs Chris Benoit – WWF Championship Match – Fully Loaded

I just remember being massively invested in this for some reason and I was gutted when Benoit won, but so so happy when Foley came out. Jericho/Benoit is a very close second, I enjoyed the hell out of that.

Worst Match of the Year - Matches I awarded DUD/5
Terri vs The Kat – Cat Fight – WrestleMania

Feud of the Year
The Rock vs Triple H

My personal favourite wrestling moment of all time was when Austin came back to help The Rock. I marked so hard.

Spot of the Year
Steve Blackman knocks Shane McMahon off the side of the TitanTron with a kendo stick – SummerSlam

Unsung Hero
Shane McMahon

Pay Per View of the Year
SummerSlam

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

triplexpac posted:

It's funny because I was the complete opposite. I really got annoyed with Foley restarting the match like that.

Yeah well I was a 12-year old massive Rock fanboy so :v:

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

This is what comes to my mind when I think Linda McMahon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

The whole sedated Linda thing was weird as hell.

• Locked thread