Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
NXT had a 2-0 in a 2/3 falls between Sami Zayn and Leo Kruger. It served as an excuse to phase out Kruger and bring in Adam Rose, mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

JGKing posted:

I don't follow NXT at all and am currently only half up to speed with modern day WWE. Is there any word on how close Zayn is to a full roster call-up? Likewise for Steen and Devitt.

No specific word as far as I know, but Adrian Neville (PAC) seems to be the next in line for a call-up. Zayn's not too far behind, I'd wager - he might be getting a title run in NXT while some new guys are built up before he gets called. It'll be a while for Steen and Devitt, they haven't even debuted in NXT yet.

• Locked thread