Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
You are tough, man. Dave have that match ****, and I would agree. Your criticisms aren't wrong, because there are botches, and it's overbooked and they botched the admittedly bad ending, but .5/5 is pretty cold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Your star ratings are VERY different than mine, but this thread rules. Keep it humming.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

That's one of the big differences between Vince and HHH. Vince knows that the heel needs to show his rear end.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Sexay today and Lawler of the 90s could be twins.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Bikertaker as a face certainly sucked rear end, he was booked as the worlds biggest douche, but was still a face. After he turned heel, I really liked it. His match with Flair and title run were both pretty great.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Wasn't Linda just faking being sedated? Thought that was clear at mania.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

That match is so loving good.

It's really as good as the wwe format can be, or could ever be , I would imagine.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Was that Ravens best WWF match?

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Claytor posted:

This gets funnier when you realize that the only reason Taker is considered even a passable wrestler is because he spent the last decade on a limited schedule, mostly working meticulously planned Wrestlemania matches.

Taker was actually pretty great starting around 96 or so. He had really good matches against Bret, Shawn, Foley and Austin. You could easily make the argument that he regressed as biker taker, but he had a really solid few years there in the late 90s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

JGKing posted:

Winner and STILL WWF Champion: Stone Cold Steve Austin 1.5/5 - A thoughtfully structured match with the exception of that horrendous finish. What on earth was the point of that?

I think the finish was called on the fly after SCSA was hurt during the table bump.

• Locked thread