Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

These reviews are great! I tried watching some Attitude Era PPVs but couldn't sit through three hours of them so this is a much better way of looking back on them. Keep it up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

I've said this once but I'll say it again...

I love reading your reviews, they're a blast! Keep it up. Can't wait to read more about Summerslam. I remember watching this one on VHS and it was awesome.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Keep up the reviews! It gives me something to read when work gets slow.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

I'm so glad you're back to writing these JGKing! It gives me something to read when work is slow.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

I was a big fan of WWF's hardcore matches. They were always goofy matches but man you could tell the guys were having fun out there and they pulled out some funny tricks. I loved when they went backstage but looking back on it now, I can see why that would be a crowd killer.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

It looks like Steph is going for a high five and the ref is really awkward about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

I remember this PPV was around the time I got back into wrestling and MY GOD the suplex spots in that match are absolutely brutal.

• Locked thread