Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Love that vision of Cyber-Granny having a pleasant walk in Axcel's imagined future :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Tank Top Master just can't catch a break.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Brought To You By posted:

Tank Top Master just can't catch a break.

He's Worf lmao

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Yeah IMO this screams a set up by the Organization.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

skaianDestiny posted:

Yeah IMO this screams a set up by the Organization.

oh absolutely lmao, villians too tough for the current system but specifically countered by our new brand is very convenient

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I dunno, Genos' new upgrade made him strong enough to scrap like 70 of them in a flash. Tank Top Master hasn't been a key fighter since Garou was 3 days into his hunt, I'm not sure that him and Puri Puri Prisoner not being able to take these robots in a fight implies a conspiracy.

We're talking about the Hero Organization right? Been a while since I read these parts.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
I thought that had been heavily hinted at. Neo Heroes needed a showcase event to prove they were capable nay even better than regular heroes

we clearly have a secret bad guy, in charge, who wants to body jack everyone but we gotta get through the mooks first

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

I thought that had been heavily hinted at. Neo Heroes needed a showcase event to prove they were capable nay even better than regular heroes

we clearly have a secret bad guy, in charge, who wants to body jack everyone but we gotta get through the mooks first

No one remembers this plot because it's taken years to get through start

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
Yeah the clues are stacking up:
- recent monster attacks all seem to be engineered, with microchips and stuff
- Neo Hero leadership turning wounded (or not) people into cyborgs against their will
- Suriyu's battle suit taking control in his fight against Garou

Tells me this is all a conspiracy of the Organization to completely discredit and weaken the hero association, and get as many civilians as possible in battle suits.

Last arc was humans vs monsters, and this arc is humans vs machines

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ohhh, okay, you're being specific and differentiating between the Hero Association and the Organization. I wasn't sure who exactly people were talking about. Yeah, I totally get that they're engineering a crisis to present themselves as heroes in the midst of. Just like Syndrome tried to do in The Incredibles 1.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
One really nice thing about the Webcomic coming back, for me, is that it pretty much confirms that ONE is committed to finishing it.

I really thought he might have dropped it for good, thinking that it had veered too far off his ultimate vision for the Manga, and that he wouldn't be able to make up the ground lost by not fleshing out God/Blast more during the MA arc. I feel like that would have been his chance to get out, if he had wanted out.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

strongest mangaka on earth but it's just his hobby

it's like poetry, it rhymes

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

So much OPM today! First the manga and now the webcomic. Here's the raws: http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=146

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Translation out: https://mangadex.org/chapter/1a44d5ad-a9fb-4e39-b7dd-c30103d2ea88/1

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
She seems nice.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Enjoying the feast while ONE is feeling generous :shobon:

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Raws: http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=147

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

PringleCreamEgg posted:

She seems nice.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

It only took 4 days, but translation up: https://mangadex.org/chapter/79d77560-5e1c-44a5-9294-71fa961ce441/1

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Did Child Emperor see Metal Knight or Drive Knight? Hmm...

I'm also very excited about the Murata comic, since they gave "the apple hasn't noticed it has been cut" to someone else. How is the Atomic Samurai/King standoff going to resolve?!

We are so spoiled this week.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Love this comic so much :allears:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Love this comic so much :allears:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
With the latest manga chapter I’m excited for child emperor to join the hero name victims association

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

With the latest manga chapter I’m excited for child emperor to join the hero name victims association

It looks very much like he's going to inspire its creation, at least!

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Merry Christmas
http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=148

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I really, really, really wanna know what is going on with the kid who I think wished his toy into becoming real to save his grandma? :3:

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

I really, really, really wanna know what is going on with the kid who I think wished his toy into becoming real to save his grandma? :3:

That'ssweet mask shapeshifting as the hero the toy depicts. The guys at the end are the Soda pop boys, prepped as a replacement

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

JamMasterJim posted:

That'ssweet mask shapeshifting as the hero the toy depicts. The guys at the end are the Soda pop boys, prepped as a replacement

I never knew how much I needed Sweet Mask as Geno

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Her technology seems inferior to what Genos and others have.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JamMasterJim posted:

Oh gently caress yes, that's awesome.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Translation out: https://mangadex.org/chapter/d2b37ace-c719-4324-9b91-a83e5fc2212b

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

sweet mask got to have a masked rider moment

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, come on Granny, surpass your limits!

E. Revenant
Aug 26, 2002

If the abyss gazes long into you then stare right back;
make it blink.
Goddamn it Garrou, you cant be fighting off monster invasions like that. It might give management ideas about being able to overwork the rest of us. We're just doing exactly the work that they are willing to pay and you are out there making us look like gold brickers. Thanks for saving our lives but just put the girder down and be a team player here.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=149

Nieuw hoofdstuk.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The art's actually really good. it's not super clean obvs but it's good as hell

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, ONE's art has really improved. Also, it looks like Child Emperor has some new nerdlinger friends? :hellyeah:

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
those last two panels :black101:

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Translation up: https://mangadex.org/chapter/c45c13bc-4c31-4fd3-90d0-5f2cdad9b768

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

So Zombie man just let himself get captured to infiltrate?

Also that S-class just effortlessly mulches the machine gods anyway