Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
This was great and funny. Like the MC, I think farms are pretty gross, and I don't like to think about how food gets to me so all that stuff will probably hit home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
That was good.

Darth Walrus posted:

New episode!

I didn't get quite so much of the creeping sensation that this was aimed at someone significantly younger than me

The lack of cynicism and pandering and the slow pace make this seem a lot more mature than lots of shows aimed at older people, to me. I don't need the platitudes about hard work and finding your dreams to be instilled as hard as they are though. I like this show a lot so far, but it's making me want to read the manga even more.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Mo_Steel posted:

:allears: I agree that this is one of the best parts of the series so far; they handled it pretty much flawlessly.

The bit with Hachiken's illicit sexual encounter was loving flawless too.

Which scene is this? The part where Hachiken lifts pork bowl? Because that was awesome.
edit: hah, pork bowl was the eighth pig loaded onto the truck

UP AND ADAM fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Sep 15, 2013

• Locked thread