Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

OWLS! posted:

Well between this and Ben-To....

Getting the last fresh egg is worth beating others to a bloody pulp, so there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Thanks for the pizza warning. I did exactly that and the episode was so much fun. The anime is really picking up its stride from :3: to :kimchi:.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Mikl posted:

Here you go!

I hate you so much :mad:. I have to go to the grocery and cheese is on my list now. I have to try that now since while in Japan I had pizza at a few places and cant remember if they used gouda for the life of me. It tasted good and had corn on it, thats all I remember.

e: vvv Now that you mention it, I could get everything but the dough at my local farmers market. The only drawback is that I have to wait until Saturday. :negative:

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Aug 5, 2013

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I couldn't wait and tried it with my current sub-par ingredients and it tasted pretty darn good. A step up from mozzarella for sure in my opinion. But it was pricy so the next one will wait until I get some good stuff from the farmers market.

I hope there are more episodes like this later. It was a lot of fun and a good idea overall. I still wonder why the cheese room was a big secret.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Any show that gets people off their asses to make good food is a good show.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Kegslayer posted:

I think he was in a previous episode holding the rice cooker. I assume he just comes whenever there's food?

Remember when there was a huge storm and Hachiken and co had to help with the greenhouse? They had to miss dinner but Rice Cooker man came to save the day. I'm pretty sure there was at least one other instance. So he is the series' running gag. Made me laugh in an otherwise bittersweet episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The Devil Tesla posted:

They nailed it IMHO

I didn't know what was coming up since I did not read the manga. The confetti *pop* in the beginning killed me. Everything else in that scene was just extra greatness.

• Locked thread