Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I knew when the OP started that they would do a great job.

Well, more specifically, the moment in the OP where Hachiken steps in cow poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

UP AND ADAM posted:

This was great and funny. Like the MC, I think farms are pretty gross, and I don't like to think about how food gets to me so all that stuff will probably hit home.

You're gonna have a great time here.

In other news, I'm still sad that they censored the chicken's decapitation. Hopefully some of the other scenes later won't get censored.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Sidesaddle Cavalry posted:

Haven't read the manga at all, but Tamako seems like someone who's satisfied with her own size as well.

She definitely is. She can slim down and become conventionally attractive, but hates doing it because he has a huge appetite and feels like she's starving hen she does.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Yeah, I went to the University of Connecticut, and that place started out as an aggy school pretty much entirely. The agricultural department is still huge. (I was dormed about half a mile down the road from the cow fields. They stunk so loving bad in the summer months. On the upside: the ice cream made on campus was excellent. UConn was mostly dairy, not too much that I can recall in the way of crops. Of course, I wasn't in the aggy programs.)

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

At that price you really should just hook your computer up to a TV and stream it.

• Locked thread