Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Kinda disappointed they didn't go the pie chart gag. Good episode though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Just think of it as hype for the meal you are about to enjoy.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Amstrad posted:

I dunno, I really though last season's ED was quite fitting.

It was, but the new one is real drat good.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

OnimaruXLR posted:

Hachiken's Dad gives off a different impression to me, in the anime. Like in the manga I got the feeling he was basically the Undertaker, but in the anime he seems more ice cold and less like a frightening force of supernatural terror. Guess the addition of sound and color and less impressionistic background effects and whatnot puts him more in the context of the story, which isn't a bad change

Soooo :iceburn:

Yeah, the lack of deep shadows makes him seem less severe.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I really do wonder what the deal is with Hachiken's dad. Like, did he get burned on something real big in the past? Does he just not know how to communicate or express himself well? His is just really really risk averse? What's the deal man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

boredsatellite posted:

Read the manga and find out! It's a solid series anyway and judging from what AVeryLargeRadish said there's unlikely to be S3 so if you are curious read the rest

I've been reading the manga since before the first season started dude. We still don't really know why Hachken's dad is such a severe rear end in a top hat. Like, it's not even that the advice he gives is bad, he's actually right most of the time. He's just a tremendous dick about it and his sons pretty hate him for it. But we don't know why he's such an rear end in a top hat.

• Locked thread