Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dessel
Feb 21, 2011

God, the ending scene in episode 7 is so gif'able, I have to learn to make GIFs. :allears:
... I have to wonder though, do these kind of education institutions focusing on farming actually exist anywhere like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dessel
Feb 21, 2011

Is it just me, or does Hachiken actually benefit from his current... uh, educational institution better than from your average cram school or whatever? Well, unless he needs to cram for lovely entrance exams, I feel the guy is way ahead of his age and is learning important management, stress tolerance, etc. skills way more than his peers in some "elite school" could. Well, this is from our point of view as we get to view all his exploits, but it might not show on paper and thus be important for his future. Dude needs to start a business once he grows up and use his learned skills to great effect and kick his competition to the curb because he has potential to surpass archaic Japanese business and employment models... Ugh, I guess this is quite a tangent.

I mean him studying where he's studying isn't just beneficial because of "feel-good" stuff or because of building character. He's actually learning stuff relevant for "white collar" work as well.

edit: And his dad is a fool for not recognizing this.

Dessel fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Feb 15, 2014

• Locked thread