Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Another fantastic episode and more character growth. We're reaching probably my favorite part in the manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

The fact it does made the manga just stand out more. It didn't go for the protagonist solves everything route but adds shades of reality for the whole thing to hurt. Debts are serious things that are just so overwhelming and it was just told so depressingly well

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

wow i thought there were way more chapters than that. then there most likely wont be a third season because i dont think this has sold that well over in japan, and the manga has always been a hit. kind of disappointing because this show was very good.

It depends if the anime was designed to for the purpose of selling the manga or not. If there was a noticeable difference they might do another season.

And the lack of chapters are due to couple of hiatus here and there especially now that she has another child to take care of

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

ViggyNash posted:

Isn't a live action movie in the works? I think Silver Spoon is plenty popular in Japan.

The manga alone caused a boom of people applying for agricultural schools. It made a quite a big impact

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

paragon1 posted:

I really do wonder what the deal is with Hachiken's dad. Like, did he get burned on something real big in the past? Does he just not know how to communicate or express himself well? His is just really really risk averse? What's the deal man?

Read the manga and find out! It's a solid series anyway and judging from what AVeryLargeRadish said there's unlikely to be S3 so if you are curious read the rest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I can confirm asian dads are terrible at expressing their intentions and feelings

• Locked thread